Input: USB-C (DP1.4 alt mode)
W/DSC: 8K@60Hz or 4K@144Hz
W/O DSC: 8K@30Hz, 4K@60Hz
1. The HDMI2.1 adapter lets you connect to any TV or display with an HDMI2.1 port to stream video in up to 8K@60Hz or 4K@120Hz resolution;
2. Plug and Play: Instantly turn your laptop or phone's USB-C port into an HDMI2.1 port, with no installation necessary;
3. Input devices include mobile phones, laptops, and hosts with USB-C interface.
4. Support dynamic HDR; PS196 chip, stable performance, low power consumption.
Cable Length: 1m, 2m
Material: Zinc Alloy/ Plastic
1x USB-C to HDMI2.1 8K Adapter
1x User Manual
1. I can't get the HDMI2.1 port to work. What should I do?
Try some of the following steps:
1) Confirm if the connected USB-C port of your device supports DP Alt Mode.
2) Try a different computer and HDMI2.1 cable to see if the issue still persists.
3) Plug your HDMI2.1 cable directly into your device and see if you get a stable connection. If you can't get a stable connection, then the problem is with your HDMI2.1 cable.
4) Verify that your monitor is configured to the correct input (HDMI).
2. What resolution does this device support?
The HDMI2.1 port supports a variety of resolutions up to 8K@60Hz, 4K@120Hz, and backward compatible resolutions.