Output: 2x DisplayPort, 8K@60Hz
1. This MST Hub connects two displays to your system through a single DisplayPort output; work as a splitter, extended mode with independent monitors or expand mode joining multiple screens together as one display; Supports up to Single Monitor 8K@60Hz or Dual Monitor 4K@60Hz. A DisplayPort output or later is recommended to enable full functionality.
2. NVIDIA Surround and AMD Eyefinity technology – Active converter ensures compatibility with AMD Eyefinity technology to support multi-screen SLS gaming and digital signage applications.
3. Wide Compatibility - This DisplayPort to Dual DisplayPort 8K Adapter is equipped with a Micro USB power supply cable to ensure stable operation of the device. Supports Windows PCs with no driver installation required. Backward compatible, Support MST function, HDCP2.2, HDR10, 3D, 7.1CH, DSC. Compatible with MacBook Pro 11.1, Dell E7240, Macbook Air4.1, Macmini7,1, Surface pro, Ordinary host computer, etc.
* Mirror mode using Windows Display Utility and NVIDIA Utility is limited to 2 displays. For Dual 4K at 60Hz you Graphics Card must support DSC (Display Stream Compression).
* If the source DisplayPort output doesn’t support DP 1.4, the MST function is disabled and becomes a Splitter, mirroring your video source across all displays.
* Video Wall mode (e.g., Panoramic) requires either an AMD Eyefinity, Intel, or NVIDIA Surround technology graphics adapter.
* Mac OS* does not support MST function and will only mirror the displays. Computers with Integrated GPU example: Intel HD 4000 this adapter will work only in Mirror Mode SST.