Output: 2x HDMI
1x Micro USB for power (5V/2A)
1. This DisplayPort to Dual HDMI Adapter connects two displays to your system through a single DisplayPort output; work as a splitter, extended mode with independent monitors or expand mode joining multiple screens together as one display, supports up to Dual Monitor 4K@60Hz resolution.
2. NVIDIA Surround and AMD Eyefinity technology – Active converter ensures compatibility with AMD Eyefinity technology to support multi-screen SLS gaming and digital signage applications.
3. This MST hub must be connected to USB 3.0 Port to provide adequate power. Supports Windows PCs with no driver installation required.
4. Compatibility: Compatible with MacBook Pro 11.1, Dell E7240, Macbook Air4.1, Macmini7,1, Surface pro, etc. Compatible with NVIDIA Surround technology or AMD Eyefinity graphics adapter and they are required to support Panoramic Video Wall mode. Support SST/MST function, HDCP2.2, HDR10, 3D, 7.1CH, DSC.
1. Mirror mode using Windows Display Utility and NVIDIA Utility is limited to 2 displays.
2. For Dual 4K at 60Hz you Graphics Card must support DSC (Display Stream Compression).
3. Video Wall mode (e.g., Panoramic) requires either an AMD Eyefinity, Intel, or NVIDIA Surround technology graphics adapter.
4. If the source DisplayPort output doesn't support DP 1.4, the MST function is disabled and becomes a Splitter, mirroring your video source across all displays.
5. Mac OS does not support MST function and will only mirror the displays.
Know moreDetails about DisplayPort to Dual HDMI MST 4K Hub Splitter, Multi Monitor Splitter 0933