Input: USB-C (DP alt mode)
W/DSC: 8K@60Hz, 4K@144Hz
W/O DSC: 8K@30Hz, 4K@60Hz
1. The HDMI Cable lets you connect to any TV or display with an HDMI port to stream video in up to 8K@60Hz or 4K@144Hz resolution.
2. Plug-&-Play, instantly turn your laptop or phone's USB-C port into an HDMI port, with no installation necessary. Connect one or two HDMI monitors/displays at up to 4K@144Hz resolution. HDMI output Compatible with HDMI-equipped TVs/Monitors/Projectors for both video and audio transfer. Make sure both your input and output devices support 4K@144Hz.
3. Premium aluminum alloy casing for better heat dissipation. High-quality USB-C connector provides snug connection with your devices for stable signal transfer.
4. Support dynamic HDR, stable performance, low power consumption.
* 【Uni-Directional】This USB C to HDMI cable only works to convert from USB C source to HDMI display. Simply connect the USB-C end to your laptop/phone, and the HDMI connector to your TV or other display to streaming your media. (Note: only supports devices with video output function.)
Cable Length: 9.8ft/3m
Material: Zinc Alloy
1x USB-C to HDMI Cable
1x User Manual
1. I can't get the HDMI port to work. What should I do?
Try some of the following steps:
1) Confirm if the connected USB-C port of your device supports DP Alt Mode.
2) Try a different computer and HDMI cable to see if the issue still persists.
3) Plug your HDMI cable directly into your device and see if you get a stable connection. If you can't get a stable connection, then the problem is with your HDMI cable.
4) Verify that your monitor is configured to the correct input (HDMI).
2. What resolution does this device support?
The HDMI port supports a variety of resolutions up to 8K@60Hz, 4K@144Hz, and backward compatible resolutions.