Input: Thunderbolt 3 USB-C
Connect to Thunderbolt 3 laptop:
1x Displayport 1.4: single display 8K@60Hz
1x Thunderbolt 3: single display 8K@60Hz
2x USB3.2-A Gen2: 10Gbps, BC1.2
1x USB3.2-C Gen2: 10Gbps, BC1.2
1x USB3.2-A Gen1: 5Gbps
1x RJ45: 1000Mbps and wake-up function
1x SD/TF4.0: up to 300MB/s with 2TB storage max
1x 3.5mm Audio/Mic: support 32bit 382K sampling rate and record
1x DC power: 130W
Support DSC1.2, HDR10, HDCP2.2
Switch button with indicating light (off by default), Kensington lock
TBT3 with 60W power delivery to laptop
1. DP1.4 and TBT3 ports single display supports high resolution up to 8K@60Hz, support HDCP2.2,HDR10,7.1CH,3D, and backwards compatible with DP1.2;
2. Connect up to two displays in 4K@60Hz Ultra HD through DisplayPort 1.4 and Thunderbolt 3.
3. USB3.2-A Gen2 and USB3.2-C Gen2 support 10Gbps data transmission, Outward power supply is 7.5W;
4. 130W power supply from the matched DC Power Adapter, it can be able to provide up to 60W of power for a connected laptop which keeps your laptop charged while in use, without the need for a separate power cable.
5. one touch switch product for power supply, and one keyhole for anti-theft.
6. Intel Certified Plug and Play technology allows you to get going faster without the need of additional graphics drivers or software.
1. If you connect Non-Thunderbolt 3 full-function DP ALT MODE USB-C computers,there will be no video output from the Thunderbotlt 3 output interface.
2. DC Power Adapter must be standard. If the connected USB devices exceed the power limited, it will carry out power off protection.
3. When the dock is connected to DC Power Adapter, it will start up by default. Then press the button and the light will be off. Press the button again, the light will turn on and the dock is connected to power supply.
Output: 1x DP1.4, 1x TBT3, 2x USB3.2 A Gen2, 1x USB3.2 C Gen2, 1x USB3.2 A Gen1, 1x RJ45, 1x SD/TF4.0, 1x 3.5mm, 1x DC
1x 10-in-1 Thunderbolt 3 Titan Ridge Docking Station
1x User Manual